Before submitting your paper, please read the following instructions to ensure that your submission is in the correct format.
Abstract submission is done directly in the papers submission system, without needing special formation.
Guidelines for paper preparation
When preparing your paper, keep these guidelines in mind.
- Explicitly show how the work contributes to the main theme of the conference.
- The research originality: clearly state what is new. The degree of novelty will be one of the major evaluation criteria in the review process. Relate the work to existing previous work in the field.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
- Reject or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Guideline for Oral Session
- The allotted time per each presenter is 15 minutes including Q&A.
- Beam projectors and computers running the MS Powerpoint with USB ports are available.
- Presenters shall prepare both their PowerPoint presentation files and biographic details.
- Presenters shall arrive at the presentation room 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Presenters shall introduce themself to the session chair so that he/she can introduce you before your presentation.
Guideline for Poster Session
- A poster wall of 65cm (width) by 125cm (height) accommodating 12 slides of A4 size is available with hanging equipment.
- Presenters shall prepare printed posters or A4 slides.
- Presenters shall arrive at the poster area 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Presenters shall present their posters for 3~5 minutes before their poster session chairs.
- Presenters shall stand by their posters during their poster sessions.