2021 IEEE Asia Conference on Information Engineering (ACIE), will take place in Sanya, China, from January 29-31, 2021. ACIE 2021 is sponsored by IEEE, and hosted by CAS Spark Information Technology Institute.
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, professors, researchers, students and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of information engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of information engineering.
ACIE 2021 proceedings archived in IEEE Xplore within 2 months.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial neural network
• Communication theory and systems
• Detection and imaging system
• Image-based modeling
• Intelligent information processing
• Natural language processing
• Network communication theory and technology
• Remote sensing information acquisition and processing
• Sensing information extraction and processing
• Signal Processing
• Source coding and channel coding
• Text mining, automated q/a
• The multimedia information processing
• Wireless communication theory and technology
• Bionic information processing methods and techniques
• Biological information processing and analysis
• Computer communication theory and systems
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers. Accepted paper will be included into ACIE 2021 Conference Proceedings, which will be published by IEEE and be archived in IEEE Xplore. The proceedings will be submitted to be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, etc.. after the conference.
ACIE 2021 included in IEEE upcoming event list.
Paper submission: 20 December 2020
Notification of acceptance: 31 December 2020
Camera-ready submission: 10 January 2021
Conference: 29-31 January 2021