2022 The 2nd Asia Conference on Information Engineering (ACIE), will take place in Haikou, China, from January 15-17, 2022.
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, professors, researchers, students and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of information engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of information engineering.
* The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial neural network
• Communication theory and systems
• Detection and imaging system
• Image-based modeling
• Intelligent information processing
• Natural language processing
• Network communication theory and technology
• Remote sensing information acquisition and processing
• Sensing information extraction and processing
• Signal Processing
• Source coding and channel coding
• Text mining, automated q/a
• The multimedia information processing
• Wireless communication theory and technology
• Bionic information processing methods and techniques
• Biological information processing and analysis
• Computer communication theory and systems
Conference Proceedings 会议论文集
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers. Accepted and presented papers would be published by CPS conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Content will be submitted to Ei compendex and Scopus.