|Category [Full Paper]||Early Bird by Oct. 20||Normal|
|Regular Author||$450 / ￥3150||$500 / ￥3500|
|Committee Members||$420 / ￥ 2940||$470 / ￥3290|
|Student (Student ID required)||$350 / ￥2450||$400 / ￥2800|
|Listeners||$170 / ￥1200||$210 / ￥1500|
|Additional Paper / Per one
(Max 2 additional papers allowed)
|$350 / ￥2450||$350 / ￥2450|
|Extra Page (Per)||$70 / ￥490||$70 /￥490|
|Category [Abstract]||Early Bird by Oct. 20||Normal|
|Regular Author||$350 / ￥2450||$400 / ￥2800|
|Committee Members||$330 / ￥2310||$380 / ￥2660|
|Student (Student ID required)||$300 / ￥2100||$350 / ￥2450|
- 1. Students are required to provide a proof to support their application for student rate;
- 2. The first SIX pages are free, extra pages will be charged at 70 USD/per page, the full paper should be within TEN pages;
- 3. For onsite registration delegate, the invitaiton letter will not be issued before the conference;
- 4. Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can;
- 5. Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss;
- 6. Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge;
- 7. The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system.
Registration Fee include:
- Full Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation and proceedings, coffee breaks, business lunch, gala dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
- Presenter Registration includes: access to all the conference
sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation, coffee breaks,
business lunch, gala dinner.
- Listeners Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, conference documentation, coffee breaks, business lunch, gala dinner.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:
30USD processing fee is required
89-60 days prior to event date:
30% processing fee is required
59-30 days prior to event date:
50% processing fee is required
29-0 days prior to event date:
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement:
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.