2021 IEEE Asia Conference on Information Engineering (ACIE), will take place in Sanya, China, from January 29-31, 2021. The conference is sponsored by IEEE and Hefei Subsection, and hosted by Anhui University.
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, professors, researchers, students and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of information engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of information engineering.
The health and safety of all participants is our top priority. The organizing committee will focus on current COVID-19 situation and change the conference to virtual one if the environment is not good enough for our participant to share ideas. Authors will enjoy online registration fee. All registered full papers will be published as scheduled.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial neural network
• Communication theory and systems
• Detection and imaging system
• Image-based modeling
• Intelligent information processing
• Natural language processing
• Network communication theory and technology
• Remote sensing information acquisition and processing
• Sensing information extraction and processing
• Signal Processing
• Source coding and channel coding
• Text mining, automated q/a
• The multimedia information processing
• Wireless communication theory and technology
• Bionic information processing methods and techniques
• Biological information processing and analysis
• Computer communication theory and systems
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers. Accepted paper will be included into ACIE 2021 Conference Proceedings, which will be published by IEEE and be archived in IEEE Xplore. The proceedings will be submitted to be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, etc.. after the conference.
Paper submission: 20 November 2020
Notification of acceptance: 10 December 2020
Camera-ready submission: 31 December 2020
Conference: 29-31 January 2021